As someone who has done some amateur photography (and as a closeted CD)I am conflicted on this one. Personally I hate filters and photoshop. To me the art is in trying to capture “the real image.” That being said my profile picture was cropped and the white balance adjusted. Where do you draw the line on image manipulation? For me, I want you ladies to have a sense of what “I” look like. However, I picked a picture that minimized my double chin! I am wearing a wig and makeup! I wish I could post more pictures so you ladies would have a better sense, but those would be “public” and what if people beyond this site recognized me? I certainly understand why members would want to use an avatar or manipulate an image to hide their identity. Besides, not everyone can get items like a wig and makeup past a SO, or have time to practice. Again, we all draw that line in slightly different places, ans as long as the intent is not to deceive for nefarious reasons, I am okay with that.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?