Anonymous

Hi Ladies , Well lets see , i have a large chest of drawers . Top drawer is panties , middle is bras and the bottom is slips . Pantie drawer is packed , i could maybe squeeze in a playing card , bra drawer is packed and the only time i go into there is to pick out something different to wear and for get the slip drawer as i keep out three long and one half slip to keep from opening it . I have bras on the chair next to the bed and some in the lingerie cabnet , whew , i would guess maybe 50 , or more . To say i have a bra fetish would be the best description of me , panties as well and oh yes i just love a pretty slip , i mean who doesn’t , right ? Ladies its just the way  a woman is , men collect tools , cars , guns , knives etc . , we collect lingerie , were fem and this is the way we are , so guys get used to it , snicker . I’m a girl and i love it and it will always show . Lets see what’s new in bras on google , Ta . Leslie

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?