I like the effects – the looks to work for that enhance my experience as a work in progress.

God forbid the day should ever come that I just think “That’s enough, no more improvements for me!”.

But, if anyone is that interested in what I really look like, I have a gallery with real pictures in, as well as one clearly labelled FaceApped picture.

That’s what I want to look like. It’s a great representation of how I feel en femme, even if it’s not what I look like (yet).

You got to have a dream – if you don’t have a dream, how you gonna make a dream come true?

My profile picture is an avatar. That’s all.

I have fun with it and change it quite frequently, as I like to try different looks.

It’s great to try them via an app first, then have a go at recreating them.

Nothing fake about it, except a few enhancements… and that’s exactly what makeup does.

Come to think of it, what about forms, hip enhancers, wigs – those are all fakery, trying to present an image that we do not have.

End fakery now!

Throw away all your clothes as they hide who you really are. Let your hair and nails grow, don’t paint your house or fence.

Great works of art like The Last Supper – fake!

The artist wasn’t there, he made it all up.

Venus di Milo, David, all representations of Christ…

Stop right there.

None of this is fake, in my actual opinion – it’s art.

And there’s plenty of room for art, no matter how it is created.

…and this has to be one of my favourite rants – I dearly hope I haven’t upset anyone, I just wanted to explore the very depths – and heights!

Love Laura

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Laura Lovett. Reason: After thoughts
  • This reply was modified 3 years ago by Laura Lovett. Reason: Another after thought
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?