Mona
Duchess

When we post photos here, I think it’s safe to say that almost all of us enjoy getting “likes” and positive comments.  For many of us, this is the only place where our photos are shared with others, and therefore the only place where we get feedback and, hopefully, affirmation of our cross dressing skills as they progress over time.

CDH is first and foremost a support community, but as faulty humans with an inherent need for acceptance and affirmation, it’s inevitable that feelings of jealousy and resentment may arise based on how many likes or comments an individual may receive.  Such feelings may be magnified by the fact that we’re men dressing as women, and very broadly speaking, men are wired/raised to be competitive, especially with each other (disclaimer: this is a broad statement and I recognize that female empowerment is slowly changing this paradigm).

Therefore, I wonder if concern about using FaceApp and the like might to some degree be arising from our competitive natures, such that digitally-altered images that garner more likes represent an unacceptable form of cheating in the little beauty “contests” of our photo pages.

I could well be off base here, but just sayin’….

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?