Krista
Duchess
Registered On: January 24, 2017
Topics: 8
Replies: 533

Hi Stephanie – I was surprised when you wrote that crossing the ankles was a manly way of sitting, so of course I had to Google it.  I went to a lady’s etiquette site and copied the text – see below.

Hope this helps.   Hugs, Krista.

“Here are the two only acceptable ways we feel a woman should sit in public. Crossing the feet at the ankles is the loveliest and most noble way to sit, as long as you don’t let you arches drop. You should aim to have your toes and knees form a straight line. Position your legs at a slight angle, as to avoid looking too boyish. This method does necessitate more delicate inner thigh muscle development though, but it is truly worth it.

The most popular sitting technique for a woman is the European leg cross, which requires placing one knee on top of the other. While this position is perfectly acceptable, do note that it encourages bad posture and could potentially also trigger the formation of spider veins.

Regardless of the sitting position that you choose, it is imperative that you keep your back straighthead up and shoulders down – all the while being relaxed. Avoid looking too tense, as you want to put people at ease, and always keep your hands placed on your thigh. All you need is a bit of practice!

And Remember:

• Always smile and be graceful
  • Don’t Sit with your feet and knees side by side
  • Don’t Fidget. It’s best to stay still and focused
  • Don’t Slouch: You’re a lady, not a child
  • Don’t hang your arms over the back of your chair
  • If your legs are heavy, always cross them at the ankles and not at the knees
  • This reply was modified 3 weeks ago by Krista.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account