Paula F
Duchess
Registered On: August 7, 2019
Topics: 13
Replies: 1029

I had my first nerve wracking attempts at shopping for myself at about 12.  The first sales lady I encountered scared the stuff right out of me because of my nervousness, and I left empty handed.  My next attempt, at the same store, was a pretend shopping list, which did net me a pretty training bra and a 3 pack of panties.  Thinking about it later, how was the SA able to keep straight face, a 12 year old boy buying a bra and panties for his sister.  LOL.

After a couple more years and attempts, I  invented (at least in my mind), the clothing sandwich for trying on in the change rooms.  This was a couple mens shirts or pants wit 3 or 4 ladies items between them on hangers.  All the attendants wanted was an item count when you went in and came out, much easier.

After my BF  took me shopping a couple of times at his friends boutique, I was finally relaxed and confident to go, on my own, and shop my brains out.

The realization that NO ONE cares what you are looking at or buying is only surpassed by the knowledge that I didn’t give a darn about what the other people thought.

Have fun, relax, no one cares and you shouldn’t be ashamed or intimidated.

PaulaF

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account