Caty Ryan
Baroness

I’m down to a “mere” 20 or so, all 40/18C cups and all underwires. (Best for holding breast forms!!)

One is strapless for one of my formal off the shoulder evening gowns the others are “regular” ,but some of those are “full cup” styles. I have one slightly large set of breast forms and they look lovely in these Wacoal “retro chic” style bras… (I’m a bit retro , aka over 70 and sometimes I think I’m “chic”. Perfect fit and description)

A now hard to get Australian brand Faryerorm Coral bras are by far my “faves”. Perfect fit my my “regular ” C Cup forms and are soooooooo comfy… I own about six of them all in pastel colours… White is boring.!!

Most have matching briefs or panties

I recently donated 9 bras to a women'[s refuge, which is a/. about 3 times more than my SO owns and b/. included 3 styles of Fayreforms bought several months/years apart, but bought sans a fitting, I found out the hard and painful way taht the underwires come up toop far into my armpits…

Oh, I did forget to mention the 5 or 6 A cup bras I wear when its too warm to wear forms at night. (Different bed and room to my SO).

In winter I can wear these all day under my “layered” male drab… panties, tights and cami too!!

Happy (bra dressing

Caty

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?