stephanie plumb
Baroness - Annual
Registered On: November 17, 2018
Topics: 146
Replies: 1965

Look the best you can – as femme as possible. Then go for a walk in a park or open space. It is super easy to avoid people.  After a few minutes you will calm down. As Grace said – no one is interested in you, they are going about their day. They will see you, but if you are dressed you will tick all the “its a woman” boxes, and you will be ignored.   At 25 yards you won’t be outed.   There really isn’t a huge finger floating above you saying “Alert – man in a dress”- its all in your mind.  The key is confidence! I call it “hiding in plain sight.”

I walk my dog fully femme 3 times a week for up to two hours on some heathland/woodland and as far as I know I haven’t been made.  I pass by joggers, walkers and cyclists.    My next door neighbour jogged past me once! That was scary!  He wasn’t expecting to see me in a dress – so he didn’t!    And apart from smiles and a few “hello’s” no one has given me a second glance.    And if I have been spotted?  So what.

Go on you can do it!

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account