Stevie Steiner
Managing Ambassador

Though I will admit to being a bit naive and gullible when it comes to the internet I would hope that we can all feel comfortable enough and secure enough with our fellow sisters here to be the real you.  Yes, there are privacy issues for some, but if you cant be yourself here, where on earth can you be?  True, I have it easier in a way by not having a wife and children to guard against, and most of my friends know, but I came here to come out.   I love the socializing and information at CDH but I joined because I needed the support of some wonderful gals for coming out and accepting myself as I am.  I love coming on line and seeing myself looking back at me.  Not exactly “hot”, but not too masculine looking thank God.  Would I love to look like Stevie Nick’s circa 1980’s?  Damn right!!  But it wouldn’t be me – as much as I wish it was.  ( oh Lord, how I wish! Lol ).  I want to be comfortable with who I am – and that’s the girl in the pic.  I started out a bit rough,  but I’m learning make up and improving, and that’s just fine with me.

Stevie

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?