stephanie plumb
Baroness - Annual
Registered On: November 17, 2018
Topics: 146
Replies: 1949

Ha ha!   She’s had all the slack removed….   from everywhere.  I bet her face  is as tight as a drum, and only her lips actually move.  Or maybe not – maybe it’s faked. I could be doing her an injustice – maybe she looks like a crumpled paper bag in reality.

Everyone now comments on how unreal she looks, shakes their heads, and comments on her ego and vanity. Do you think she knows how bizarre she looks? Or is she, like many other plasticised celebrities, in denial. One long look in a mirror should bring with it the realisation that, like Canute, you can’t hold back the tide.  She, allegedly, lusts after young men and hasn’t found love, so maybe she is miserable and scared of growing old.  If so she has my pity.

Most of us don’t have the desire or  income to mummify ourselves, so we grow old, and look old, with dignity. Or s-l-o-w-l-y age disgracefully. Like me, Polly  and Grace!   Join us!  I’m not a number on my birthday card.  I’m not like Canute either.

Hugs

Steph xxx

5 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account