Krista
Duchess

Hi Grace, I used to be quite the fan of cocktails for the majority of my life.  I gave them up though after my heart attack.  But I do have some cocktail stories to share.

We used to throw parties often back in the good ol’ days.  One time the theme of the party was to invent cocktails.  Right up your alley.  We had about twenty or so types of alcohol to use.  One of the absolute worse inventions was the mix of rye whisky, jagermeister and tequila.  Oh that was sooo bad.  No one could drink more than just a sip.  Some of the concoctions weren’t that bad.  One of the favourites was Butter Rum liqueur mixed with Bailey’s.  That was quite a fun party, I must say.

Now in terms of a drink to be called “Pink Fog”.  My suggestion, and one that I do drink quite a bit, is White Zinfandel wine (which is pink in colour for those not aware), mixed with Club Soda.  Very tasty.

Oh, I need to have some as it is getting a bit depressing here.  It has snowed everyday this week.  Not only do we have cabin fever due to Covid, but heck, winter can stop anytime now.  I even had to bring back upstairs my snow boots to wear for my walks.  And “spring” snow is especially bad for shoveling the driveway as it is so wet and heavy (which I had to do yesterday).  But no more shoveling, I’m thinking positively, it will MELT soon.

Take care my friend, make sure to try some of the wonderful suggestions by all the gurls posting cocktail recipes.  Stay healthy, Big Hugs, Krista.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?