So sorry you had to miss the show for Hawaii, lol. Yes, it was fun. But I did feel uncomfortable only because of all the people not wearing a mask. Before I took a drink of my beer, I would take a deep breath, chug a lot of it, and exhale as I was putting my mask back on. I only removed the mask for the photo with the queens and outside when I was having a cigarette. But being crossdressed felt perfectly natural.

That must have been so incredible wearing that swimsuit and sarong. I can’t even imagine!

I really really wish it would get just a wee bit warmer so we can get out and take advantage of outside dining and drinking. One of my GG friends that I came out to wants to do a drag brunch at Hamburger Mary’s sometime. But again, my concern is more about covid than anything else. The vaccine is supposed to be available to me (and everyone else) on April 9. I sooooo much am ready for some normalcy. My closet is full and I need to get out more. Plus, trail building isn’t for heels and skirts and I am having some withdrawals from all day dressing. I have been underdressing for so long that it feels too normal and just doesn’t satisfy that need like a cute dress or skirt.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?