Anonymous
Lady

Second update on the corset. I received the XL on 3/18 and got it on, but had to use the largest setting on the extender (which I expected).  It is now 3/29 and I’ve lost 2 real inches from my gut.  I started out with a 41″ gut at rest without the corset and no sucking in.  Today, I’m at 39″ without the corset and no sucking in.  As of tonight and this morning I put the corset on the smallest setting of the extender, so by the end of next week (or perhaps sooner) I can take off the extender.  (With the corset on, I’m at 37″. As a point of reference, my regular waist (below my gut) is 36″.

So, this is not JUST about the corset either. Most days, I’ve been doing stretching, ab bikes (on my back bringing my knees up to meet the opposite elbow), legs side to side to work love handles (I’m up to 2 reps of 20 both and never putting my legs down), squats, lunges and just started planking.)

Sa-man-tha was also right about it making you feel full without eating as much.  I put it on first thing in the morning and don’t take it off until a couple hours before I go to bed, so it covers all of my meals. (Full disclosure, I ate too much tonight and I was miserable 🙂 )

I’m also not pushing myself to go smaller on the corset too soon.  If it feels uncomfortable, then you should make it larger.  Miserably tight does not mean it’s going to help faster.  There is definitely some work involved, but I wanted to let everyone know that I think it is helping as part of a program.  (Also, I’m down to 37″ with it on and that feels and looks much better than where I was just a couple of weeks ago).  I also feel like I have better posture and it actually acts like a lifting belt when I’m working in the yard (hernia prevention is a good thing!)  Is it hot working in the yard with it on, yep.  But that’s also part of the point and what it’s supposed to do.  I’ve also been wearing it to work and you can’t see it under my loose fitting oxford shirt (no undershirt either).

So, I’m calling this a win, win, win so far.  I’ll keep you posted!

*kisses* tara 🙂

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?