ChloeC
Duchess

Congratulations Autumn in having a very fatherly moment and i hope the best for your daughter and soon to be son in law. I’ve been fortunate to have 3 now adult children two who are married and being able to walk a daughter down the aisle. Its a very special experience that I’ll treasure . And i now have 4 beautiful grandchildren, two who are entering adulthood. I hope to be able to see at least one more wedding, now as a grandparent. All 4 of mine had passed away before their 8 (maternal) and 13(paternal) grandchildren were old enough tho my mother attended 5 of  hers.

About womanly moments, well this past Christmas season i changed the last diaper I’ll ever have to, on my youngest grandaughter’ and that closed over 60 years of helping bottle feed, spoon feed and diaper changing my infant sisters, then infant children and finally grandchildren starting when i was 10.  Of course with my grandchildren, I’ll still be playing with, reading bedtime stories to (recycling some from my own childhood, and helping  raise them when asked which of course will include hugs and kisses being a part of their childhood joys and comforting them in their sorrows because i love all 4 of them dearly.

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by ChloeC.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?