Krista
Duchess
Registered On: January 24, 2017
Topics: 8
Replies: 535

Steph, Glad you rephrased the comment about wearing your hoody, I had visions!!!!

Sometimes I complain about my spouse but one thing she is wonderful about is that she encourages me to buy whatever I want.  I’m the miserly one of the family.  I think she encourages me to buy things for me so that it frees her up to buy “stuff” (usually presents for the grandkids – gosh they are spoiled).

I’ve never had a dog the size of 2poos.  Mine have always been rather large sized.  I had a couple of 100 pound dogs.  They are excellent four legged protectors of this girl as we walk the trails around the city.  We often have bears, and cougars (NOT the two-legged kind you find trolling in sports bars), and moose come right into town.  Sadly, big dogs usually don’t live as long as your 2poos.

Glad you tried the “arse” in first approach.  I find twisting and swinging my legs in together quite elegant as you say.  But with those short skirts of yours, I’m sure there are other opportunities to display those bright cerise panties when the mood strikes.

As I’m typing I just checked Environment Canada’s weather and we are sitting at minus 17 Celsius (with windchill).  At least it is heading in the right direction. My goodness, enjoy your 21 C.  Have a lovely day, hmm it must be late afternoon your time, I think I’m probably 7 or 8 hours behind you.  Big Hugs, Krista.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account