I love this! Winnie is very shallow and superficial. Really just wants to wear pretty clothes and have fun with very little responsibility, so that rules out Eleanor Roosevelt.

I’ve always wanted to be Mary Tyler Moore as Laura Petrie or Audrey Hepburn as Holly Golightly, but those are fictional characters and we are sticking to real people.

Grace Kelly got to wear fantastic clothes, make movies with Alfred Hitchcock and became a real life princess, so that is hard to beat!

Diana Rigg was a Bond Girl and was Mrs. Peele in the Avengers in the swinging ‘60’s. (Emma Peele = man appeal!) It would be great to be her.

I’m going to land on Bettie Page in the 1950’s. She got to model all of those fantastic lingerie and bondage outfits- many of which she designed herself! She was also a favorite of a young Hugh Hefner which I think influenced the look of the girls in his pictorials- very inspirational for generations of young men. A fantasy girl in my book!

Ask me tomorrow and I’ll probably go with Grace Kelly- it is so hard to choose just one!

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?