Krista
Duchess

Hi Chloe,

I grew up in the 1950s well before the time of GI Joe and Hulk Hogan dolls.  The local newspaper used to print paper dolls and outfits that the dolls could wear.  I would cut the dolls and the outfits out of the paper and hang them on my wall in my bedroom.  I’m trying to remember my age, I think I was around 8 or 9 years old.  My mother didn’t seem to mind me playing with them. Well, my father saw the dolls and outfits on my wall one day and that was the end of my paper doll collection.  I remember another time when we were visiting some friends of my parents who had a daughter a couple years younger than me and I remember playing with her and her dolls.  I wish I had a sister but no luck there.  I still have a strong attachment to stuffed animals.  Sitting on every possible shelf in my bedroom, there are too many stuffed animals to count (dogs and bears are the predominate stuffies).  Thanks for the trip down memory lane.  Happy Easter, Hugs, Krista.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?