stephanie plumb
Baroness - Annual
Registered On: November 17, 2018
Topics: 146
Replies: 1949

Have a lovely one Grace.  I will be enjoying the Bank Holiday by staying at home (like I always do! pandemic or not,) whilst the entire country flocks to the garden centres, parks and beaches.

But not Easter!  Easter Monday is not until May 2nd in the Orthodox faith, who still follow the older Julian Calendar not the popish Gregorian calendar we were forced to adopt here in western europe by the Catholic church after they split off from Orthodoxy, who’s council of bishops wouldn’t recognise the pope as the head of the church.   Incidentally, the original English church followed the Orthodox tradition before being purged by the catholics.  (Ooops! religious rant …. packing my bag for the naughty corner – in my defence it is an explanation for why the Easter celebrations diverge.)

Please forgive my rant!

Have you room under the … bridge ….for any healthy food and veg?   Please try not to get chocolate egg bound …. it can be messy. Especially if you f***!

Happy Bunny Holiday, Steph   🥚🥚🍸🍸🍷  xx 💖

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account