Hi Waymoore, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community. Here you will get to know a lot of crossdressing people who can answer your questions and share experiences with you. You may even find a few that you will want as friends that you can communicate with regularly. I applaud the fact that you have opened up to your wife about your crossdressing. Give her a big hug for me for being so understanding and supportive so far. You might recommend that she become a member in her own right and join the support group for significant others of crossdressing people. They can answer a lot of the questions she might have and give her support that will help her with her new reality. There are a lot of worrying thoughts that go through a significant other’s mind when they find out their partner is into crossdressing. Probably the biggest is – how is this going to affect our relationship and how far does he want to take this? Accepting certain limitations on your crossdressing and reassuring her that you still love her and don’t want your relationship to end is the best way to keep her supportive while still having freedom to crossdress and not worry about being caught anymore. Hope you enjoy your membership and stay active on the site. This is just the first of many welcoming posts that you are going to receive. That will give you an indication of just how wonderful this site and its members are. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?