Krista
Duchess
Registered On: January 24, 2017
Topics: 8
Replies: 535

Hi Katie, Welcome aboard.  No worries about your nervousness.  We were all in the same boat when we first started to participate with others.   And heck, you are even a step ahead on your journey than some of the gals who have been here for a while.  Some have never started a forum topic and some (well probably more than some) have still not come out to their significant other (SO).  That is an extremely brave and important first step.  I imagine telling her lifted a great weight off of your shoulders.  Of course, You now have to deal with her coming to grips with it.  And that may take a lot of time.  My wife has known for many, many years and she still doesn’t want to talk about it.

I hope to see you back participating in many Forum topics.  I’ve been on a couple other CD websites, but, without bias, I think this one has the best support, and the management team does an excellent job in finding and booting out those folks who are not here for the right reasons.  Trolls begone.

Have a wonderful Easter Katie, Hugs, Krista.

3 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account