April 6, 2021 at 5:25 pm #474525
Trisha Lilly Hibbert
Registered On: December 8, 2020
Has thanked: 3057 times
Been thanked: 2278 times
Hi Beth, I’m dressed 24/7.
- I cross my legs while sitting, even on the rare and getting rarer occasions I need to dress in drag.
- I bend my knees whilst getting low to preserve dignity and not show my bust.
- Cross my arms under my bust.
- Love wearing a bra and bust all day and love taking it off at the end of the day more. Ps I wear D’s primarily, there a little big for my frame but the average UK size is a DD so I think I’m ok.
- Love messing with my hair and hate how it gets in my mouth, hate tieing it up more.
- Spend too much time in the bathroom.
- Spend far too much shopping. I can do this even when only the essential shops are open.
At this point I think I’m a walking clishe.