Nancy
Lady

If society didn’t care about what people wear, I would so take advantage of that! Of course, without the stigma, lots of closeted CD’s would have no reason to hide who they are.

Sigh, I probably shouldn’t go into religion, but I will throw a couple of my thoughts out there. Religion has been weaponized, at least that is how I see it in the US. People will use religion as justification for their hate, to promote their political beliefs, etc. The bible has been translated differently to make people think that it said being gay is a sin. I believe the bible should be taken with a grain of salt.

I was raised “religious”, now I consider myself “spiritual”. But, back to the original point, yes, I think we have organized religion to blame for anti-CD views, as well as lots of hate in the world. My belief is: We are valid, dress how you like, love who you want, we are lovable, we are enough, live and let live! 🙂

Birel

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Nancy.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?