I don’t know why it is so wrong for us to dress as we see fit. I love feminine attire. All of it. Hair , makeup , pretty top , dresses and don’t forget tight jeans and leggings. Jewelry ? Of course. It is so not accepted that we hide it. I live in rural Wi. and when I go places dressed both with or without my wife we are certainly in a minority when in a dress or  very feminine attire. Funny how accepted it is for a large segment of the female population to dress as I do as a man while at work everyday. When I started first started going out enfemme I found it impossible not to draw attention to myself. I try to always present 100 percent as a attractive…. as I can be anyway…..confident proud woman. I don’t understand why  it is any worse of us to try be the women we want to be than it is for women to project as men in their choices everyday. I don’t care but I don’t see what all the fuss is about. This is my first post. I hope I don’t sound like I am trying to put anyone down. Only that we all should be able to present anyway we prefer without any repercussions. Love reading your posts girls.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?