Anonymous

🎀 I’ve thought a lot about this.. even talked with a friend ( a gg) who is a counselor 🦋🌺.. for me, it seems to be what she calls fragmentation..,fragmentation is similar to multiple personalities, but not the clinical type that we see in tv shows and movies..

💕🧚‍♀️ it’s different in that there is an awareness of the other β€œ side” or the other part of a person and the ability to be able to bring one out over the other and vise versa.. 👗🧚‍♀️ At ones choosing and you remember it ( clinical type does not even know or aware that they were different for a period of time)

I had a somewhat traumatic event I’ve mentioned before , when my dad found me wearing a hair bow around age 10 or so.. he yanked it out taking hair with it… and also verbally attacked me..😢

that’s when the fragmentation began.. in my personality… I learned quickly and sadly at that moment that I felt I had to hide my inner girl and bring the guy mode out more.. or suffer more abuse…

🦋 And please note that my friend is adamant that this is not a disorder!! But a coping mechanism… It’s just me, always has been always will be… there’s no medical issue, no brain malfunction, it’s just that I felt I had to hide , for so long.. due to what happened.. so now , I feel I can be me, out in the open.. 🌼💖🎀 the real part of me that is always there like a best friend..🎀🎀🎀

Β©2024 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?