stephanie plumb
Baroness - Annual
Registered On: November 17, 2018
Topics: 152
Replies: 2076
Has thanked: 3305 times
Been thanked: 9633 times

Psychiatrists special in the diagnosis and treatment of mental disorders.  Crossdressing is no longer considered as a mental disorder.     You can’t be cured by using medication, because it is not a treatable disorder.  Please explain this to your girlfriend and encourage her to do some research on gender issues to put her mind at rest.

If counselling is still being considered then you need a psychologist (NOT a psychiatrist) who specialises in behavioural and personal issues.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Log in with your credentials


Forgot your details?

Create Account