stephanie plumb
Baroness - Annual
Registered On: November 17, 2018
Topics: 152
Replies: 2083

I understand what you are saying. I am of the “there is only me” camp too, and don’t have “switches.”  But cut the girls a little slack!  The English language is a wonderful tool for conveying ideas and emotions.

I sometimes mention “He” – but I’m not talking about another personality – I’m talking about myself and using language as a tool to convey the use of my masculine traits (which we all have), to explain something, usually in a comical way. I suspect a lot of girls use language to put across ideas and feelings, but the words themselves should not be taken literally.  “I’ve put him back in his box” is a comical way of expressing a concept and not a statement that I see myself as two separate unintegrated parts, its just a manipulation of the wonderful way words can be used.

Similarly “I feel like a woman when I pull on my panties” – shouldn’t be taken literally – its the expression of an emotion or feeling of pleasure we all feel. It doesn’t imply that I don’t feel like a woman when I am not wearing panties.

I am only talking about the use of language as a tool for exploring our lifestyle, not the deeper meanings about gender identities.  I am not disagreeing with you.

5 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account