Anonymous

Ive decided going to take the plunge and go to the local dressing service and have a afternoon of being totally feminized as ive often wondered, dreamed and thought what a professional dressing service could do to push this journey along the road a bit? Im quite looking forward to be being pampered and trying on new outfits,looks and yes the old favourite? I want to try the beautiful bride look to as Always wondered how it must feel to be beautiful on your wedding day! Its not going to be for a few weeks yet though as these places aint cheap so gotta start saving my pink pounds and stop buying pretty dresses and strong sexy outfits for a bit which is a shame as was really starting to like the pvc and wet look dresses ive been buying and the wolford tights and stockings at £25 a pair as been stocking up my wardrobe and got a little obsessed with shoes and mini skirts and black shiny tights from Wolfords that are beautiful but so pricey. Going to have to be a woman on a budget or a tart on a allowance! Haha 😄 nite nite ladies. Would love to hear if anybody else has big plans now we can go shopping again as all the shops are back open. Sweet dreams ladies xxx

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?