Krista
Duchess

Good Morning Princess Grace, my goodness, your partial lockdown easing sounds a lot like our partial lockdown that just went into effect a few days ago.  But we have establishments that are refusing to go back to partial lockdown and quite a few members of our ruling Conservative party are bucking the leader’s decision.  And despite all the vaccinations, our active cases are increasing by leaps and bounds due to the variants (and probably the Easter holidays).  Makes for interesting times and keeps the Royal Canadian Mounted Police very busy when Provincial Health Services asks them to intervene (which luckily is not as often as it could be).

In dealing with this, I’ve been keeping my expectations really low.  That way, I’m not disappointed when it fails.  Now fortunately, my wife and I are not really into going out to pubs and restaurants (if you recall we stopped going out a couple of years ago because I kept getting called Ma’am and my SO hates it that I’m frequently misgendered for female).  As long as I keep buying her chocolate and yogurt she’s happy.  Last evening, I’m BBQd a steak for her and she was very happy (I had to shovel snow off of my back deck to get to the BBQ – it is supposed to get very warm by the end of the week). I digress as usual.

Despite the letdown, things are getting better.  It will still be awhile yet but hang in there girl.  Lots of Hugs, Krista.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?