Hi Katie,

Firstly, a disclaimer.  I’m very new to this and am by no means an expert nor do I profess to be a fountain of knowledge.

I am also a very closeted dresser and although I would like that to change eventually, I really feel it’s more about what makes you happy than about getting on the other side of that door.

At the moment, I take great pleasure in putting on my girly clothes and being a girl all inside my home.  I am in no rush to get out.

I am taking the same approach to being ‘passable/acceptable’.  Sure, when I do get out there I’d like to be able to walk down the street with abuse being hurled at me and I will, of course, take steps to feminise myself.

All that being said, I still remember the #1 rule – do whatever makes me happy.  It’s not about pleasing Joe Bloggs who’s walking down the street or Jane Doe who’s out with her GG friends making judgement.

I don’t think you’ve sold yourself short but only you can answer that by asking if you’re happy dressing in the comfort of your own home.

As for embracing the next steps…Well there will be far more knowledgeable and helpful ladies along soon but I think taking it slowly at a pace you’re happy and safe with is vital.

Love Rachel

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?