Hi Kristen If you go to your primary dressed even if it is only in your panties it will be obvious what clothes you prefer to wear. His/her interest in your choice of clothing would just be idle chit chat. It has no medical value unless you are seeking help from a therapist and you need his/her  recommendation. The clothes you choose to wear says a lot about you without much discussion. If you choose to begin a conversation about cross dressing with your Doctor and their maybe medical issues that you have questions about then ask away. I shave my legs often and I noticed a small growth above my ankle. I showed my Doctor and she said a lot of woman get the same thing from shaving with a razor. She recommended a dermatologist look at it when i got a chance. Nothing more was said of it. If there are serious questions about having safe sex and you maybe experiencing discomfort or pain then ask. It is your body and your life. Sharing your preference for clothes style and colors is probably best discussed with those who are interested. Enjoy who you are as a person and take care of that beautiful body it is the only one you were given.

Luv Stephanie

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?