Krista
Duchess

Good Morning Grace,

great question!  My wife knows I am a CD and you know that I push the boundaries with her.  So I wear some degree of female clothing all the time; always underdressed and most of my clothes are androgynous.

I’m not sure if I truly understand women more.  I certainly make a much more concerted effort to be more understanding, more empathetic, to be a better listener, to be a strong supporter.  I do all this not because I understand her better, but because I want her to be more supportive of me as a CD.  Like the time I was doing some plumbing while wearing bright pink panties – you guessed it, of course they showed while I was bent over under the sink and she saw them but she didn’t rant about it.  And she’s never said anything negative about my femme skinny jeans.  There’s a common saying that to understand someone, put yourself in their shoes.  Well if I put myself in my wife’s shoes, or even clothing, I wouldn’t get to wear some of the feminine clothes that I wear. I don’t think she owns anything pink; my wife wears mostly blue and gray t-shirts/sweaters with blue jeans (non-skinny).

I suppose because I make such a concerted effort, and, I imagine other CDs with spouses who know, also make a strong effort and are more sensitive to the needs of our SO, it might be viewed as being more understanding. And I suppose I can go along with that.  Sounds good anyway.

Take care, Big Hugs, Krista.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?