Krista
Duchess
Registered On: January 24, 2017
Topics: 8
Replies: 567

Hi Stephanie, sitting here reading your story and I’m wearing my cerise bralette.  Being retired, I’m the one who does the majority of housework, plus I actually enjoy it (except dusting, I hate dusting – I slowly am getting rid of any knick knack dust collectors).  And I totally understand the hair falling over the eyes and like any woman, I tie my long hair in a pony tail when doing housework.  I often wear leggings and ladies slippers when doing housework, can’t imagine wearing heels, guess I’m just too practical.  I never have to worry too much about my wife seeing me doing the housework, She is just happy I’m doing it so she doesn’t have to.  She doesn’t care too much about what I wear as long as it isn’t waaaay too girly nor we are expecting our kids to drop by.

Nice to read that your wife also takes 2poos for a walk.  I don’t know why, but I always assumed that you live in the northern part of England rather than just north of London (maybe it is because of the references to all things Scottish).  Being so central as you are, you can pretty much get anywhere in the country rather quickly.  I asked my wife the other day about taking a trip to England (where her ancestors are from) after this covid thing is done.  She was pretty non-committal.

Take care, keep getting opportunities to dress up at home, Big Hugs, Krista.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account