stephanie plumb
Baroness - Annual
Registered On: November 17, 2018
Topics: 152
Replies: 2065

I don’t understand why shorter legs are necessary to be a successful hooker? Surely its all to do with the hair, boobs, heels, an alluring red-lipped 💋Β  smile and provocative clothing – like latex and pvc?

My legs ‘aint going anywhere near any man, no matter how good-looking. Evangeline LilyΒ  – now your talking, or Cate Blanchett if you like a sophisticated and classy older woman, and Lily James for young and sexy.Β  Oh well .. at my ageΒ  I would be lucky to land Jane McDonald.Β  Or …… dare I? ….Β  Wee Burney …Β  Nooooo!!! (suddenly Sheep seem more appealing)

The answer to your problem is not extensive building work. You need to hang from some beams or swing through the Scots Pines, until your arms lengthen. But the real issue is – you are stiffening up old girl! Can you put your socks on whilst standing, without falling over?

No wonder you got “the eyebrow.”Β  Β Does she know your chequered history?

Bosies, Steph xx

6 users thanked author for this post.

Β©2021 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account