For gaffs, I have one gaff and it is a vagina gaff.  I thought it would look nice and make me feel more of a woman south of the border.  In reality, it sits on the shelf collecting dust.  Don’t get me wrong, it is a good product and does what it is designed to do, but when nature calls it is cumbersome to untuck, then retuck after.  I find myself fiddling around in the washroom for like 10 – 15 minutes trying to retuck everything back in, while not having my silicone butt/hip pads spill out.

So now I just wear granny panties with some control to keep things tucked in.  It works well for me and it is much easier when going to the bathroom.

As for breast forms, I bought 3 pairs, one is more like a breast enhancer so I’m not sure if that really counts, one is B  the other C cup.  Since I bought the C cup, I have been wearing it pretty much all the time when I transform into Wendy as I find it is the perfect size.  B is good, but for me a little on the small side.

There was a recent spate of threads about breast forms and breast plates, after reading everyone’s response on breast plates, I decided to take a leap of faith and bought a half body breast plate, C cup.  Awaiting in anticipation on its arrival.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?