stephanie plumb
Baroness - Annual
Registered On: November 17, 2018
Topics: 152
Replies: 2079

Polly dear,  I must take issue with you about Oestrogen.

Oestrogen is not involved in our thought processes per se. It is a neuroprotector that influences the brains ageing.  Too much oestrogen has been linked to alzheimers and  increased female aggression.  Oestrogen does effect mood but does not lead to any  personality changes.   So it doesn’t make us more female!   Rewiring the brain by repetitive femme actions builds new neural pathways that are feminised – so this is the way we become more feminine.

I am a believer that the differences between men and women’s thought processes is not based on chemistry, but on neurological rewiring caused by nurture – the way we were raised from an early age to behave and think like the biological “gender” we were assigned at birth.   So essentially the only difference between men and women’s brains  is the way they were influenced by life’s experiences.

The myth of male and female brains has been largely debunked by recent research.  The brain can be rewired to learn any task.

Just my opinion.

Hugs

Stephanie P

4 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account