hi Kimberly You are so right  Most here have been dealing with this issue their whole lives or at least as far back as they could remember. Some are better than others at hiding it. Most just do not want to talk about it with others who they believe might judge them.  It does not matter what part of the world we come from or what color our skin is or even religion we were raised with as children we all have one thing in common. We have a desire, need. urge [what ever word you want to choose] to express our selves in a way that is different than our assigned sex given at our birth. We are different . We represent a very small portion of the general population and generally are considered harmless. We are very real, its not our imagination, it can not be cured, its simply just a part of who we are as a human beings. This is a place where you can nurture that part of you so that maybe one day it can become part of the whole of you. that takes work and the funny thing is we never know where it may end up. Some of us like myself had a very difficult time with acceptance. It was not until reached the age of 65 that i came to accept it despite engaging in cross dressing my whole life. It is a happy crying time when you find others that feel the same way. I would love to fully transition before my time comes but I choose not to because of my commitment to help three young boys become men one day. I have spent over 60 years learning how to be a man despite never feeling like a man. So yes we are truly sisters we come in all shapes and sizes. We are a part of a wonderful community that only wants to help each other grow to be the the best whole person we can be. There is nothing wrong with having a little fun while we do it. Thank you for being a part of our community.

Luv Stephanie

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?