Carolyne Sherman
Baroness - Annual
Registered On: February 20, 2018
Topics: 9
Replies: 371

Sumona I understand your quest. I have spent quite a bit of time researching what exercises will help and what hurts and have come to 3 things that have helped my figure. First is NO upper body weight workouts. We naturally have more shoulder mass and muscle, so do simple arm lifts and stretches to keep tone but not add muscle. Mid section takes a lot of work to tone up and loose the love handles. Crunches, side crunches, twists, sit ups, all the “old school” calisthenics to work on your belly and abs are good. And last is your butt, and again good old squats and reverse kicks while being on all four are great.

The other thing I can tell you is women are typically lighter in equal height than men and getting to a lighter than usual weight helps. As much as I don’t believe that the BMI index accounts for all it should it is a starting point to look at for a weight goal. To accomplish the exercises without adding bulk and muscle requires cardio workouts such as jogging and power walking. Stay away from the weight room.

I wish you luck in your pursuit and if you learn any good tricks feel free to let us know. Always room for more knowledge. Good luck!

🍷C

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account