Like yourself, I dressed for a long time with no make up.  Big reason was I hid Wendy from my wife, and I couldn’t have make up remnants for her to see.

Now that I have come out to her, I started dabbling in make up and now have progressed to something decent.  I’ve not mastered make up but I feel I’ve come a long way since I first started.

My regime mirrors Samantha’s, but in different order.  One thing I do add is beard cover, as my moustache, even after a good shave, will develop the 5 o’clock shadow.  Worst part is, the hairs are like copper wire thick.

I use nyx colour corrector, mehron beard cover, annabelle colour corrector, and derma colour to cover up my stubble.

At first I did use mascara, but I now use false eye lashes.  And to top it all off, I use a set powder and spray to keep the make up on my face.

I started out using just the mehron beard cover, and looked like a clown because the beard cover just covers up the beard, so my skin colour and the beard cover colour did not match at all.  I knew nothing about blending or matching skin tone.  Eventually I picked up on foundation, making skin colour, … and stopped looking like a clown and more feminine.

It was a slow progression, watching youtube vids, reading make up articles, gathering and putting together all the info and putting it into practice.  I made mistakes, but learn from the mistakes.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?