Andi DuBois
Registered On: January 7, 2021
Topics: 5
Replies: 98
Has thanked: 117 times
Been thanked: 424 times

Depending on how bad the bow is in your legs (mine is quite pronounced – apparenly I also have the flatest feet the doctor had ever seen) or if you have the reverse problem (knock knees) you can buy inserts for shoes that are slightly sloped that are designed to correct this.

Might be worth looking into to save a good pair of shoes before it is too late!


Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Log in with your credentials


Forgot your details?

Create Account