Patty Phose
Duchess

My wife met patty a couple of weeks after we met. I had my own place and been dressing a few years. I often used to go out en femme and androgynous (half boy, half girl). When I met my wife, I was in androgynous mode, in pantyhose, short shorts and short heel wedges. She liked my look.

A couple of weeks later she surprised me showing up at my place. I was happy to see her. When she came in though she noticed women’s clothes lying about. She was not pleased. She was going to leave. I figured since she already knew I wore some so called girl’s clothes, I should just tell her the clothes were mine and I often wore them for fun, to go out in and to parties.

She seemed suspicious and asked me to show her. I went in the bedroom and chose one of my favorite and sexiest outfits. I did makeup and everything. When I went walking out, she was stunned. She could not believe how pretty and sexy I was. She was also amazed at how I looked nothing like my male self.

She thought it would be fun to go out as girlfriends. Our first outing as girlfriends was a shopping trip to the mall. Very scary at first, but very exciting once the fear subsided. We both bought a lot of clothes. Then of course we had to wear them and go out. At first I would ask her if I should go out as Patty or my male self. She told me to dress however I wanted. I began to dress more and more femme. After a while I stopped asking and was Patty most of the time. We seemed to have more fun, and rarely missed an opportunity to shop for and buy more clothes.

So we were not just boyfriend/girlfriend but girlfriends as well.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?