Hi James, honestly I can relate to your situation. I am only in the beginning stages of exploring my feminine side with my fiance, and for now the agreement is that I only CD in the privacy of our home, or if we are really feeling brave, in the back yard tanning together.
I think communication in the key to any relationship especially one in which high levels of trust are critical to any semblance of peace and happiness. So what we have implemented is to actually set a time, usually when dressing up together, to actually feel safe to talk about whatever is on our minds, both of us. Insecurities, fears, expectations, suggestions, whatever.
If you plan on spending the rest of your life with this person, I feel that it is critical to be able to be yourself and feel completely loved and supported by the person you share, or plan to share a vow for life with.
It might take time, but I feel that laying your head on the chopping block so to speak to the one you love,and continued reinforcement of the love and admiration you have for your significant other will do wonders for both of you.
I understand none of this is clear cut, but I do truly feel that LOVE conquers all. Especially fear.
Love ❤️❤️ MelinaMo

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?