Hey Gang,

I don’t know if I’m alone on this or if others of you agree.  My dream would be that my wife would acknowledge and appreciate anything I wear that looks and fits well.  I don’t really try to pass or to even look like a woman.  I just like wearing feminine clothes.  So if my wife could be comfortable and accepting of my wearing jeans or tights with a feminine blouse, shirt, tunic, or sweater and sandals or boots (booties) with 3 to 4 inch heals or wedges, I’d be ecstatic.  Since I already go out and about dressing like this, I believe I’d be relaxed and feel normal just adopting my own style while we went about our lives.  I also know that, given the freedom to dress as I like, I’d likely continue to enhance my feminine look.  At some point I’m certain that I’d take it up (notch by notch) and want to do the full masquerade – with hair, makeup, jewelry, and accessories.  But that would come gradually as we both became more comfortable.  I love my anonymity and do not want to be the center of attention.  At 5-10, 145 lbs, I could appear to be a shapely woman.  I’m competent moving in foundation garments, with breast inserts, stilettos, and skirts, dresses, or feminine suits.  For now, I really only want her to join me on the journey, not really contribute, but be patient as I find my way.  If she could find her way clear to see my feminine choices as similar to her trying a new outfit, a new look, or a new hairstyle, my wish would be reality.  Am I dreaming too much?

FAM

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?