Teri Ray
Lady

I am a very lucky person to have an accepting wife.  I lived with hiding this desire for many years fearful that my  wife would not handle it well.  After I left a picture in our computer she found out.  Lived in Dont ask dont tell for many years until we had the “big talk” because she knew I was dressing when she was away but had no idea what I did while dressed.  The “not knowing or understanding” for her was not good.  Without the full discussion she was left to her own imagination as to why I had this desire and what I did when dressed.  This discussion was not easy but was the best thing I ever did.  Now My wife knows I dress, my clothes are no longer hidden and we discuss my desire to dress on occasion.  Sharing this with my wife has resulted in great shopping trips where we both enjoy looking for womens clothes.  An additional benefit is we do each others manicures.  As I started I am very lucky.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?