Trisha, the best I can advise you is to just relax and let people come as they will.  If they are interested in you as a person, they will approach you to get to know you, just as you would a new person you were interested in meeting.  Only run with the size of group you are comfortable with as there really is no competition to see how many friends you can accumulate, regardless of what hey say on Facebook.  Only maintain the relationships you are comfortable with.

If the relationship is becoming more than just platonic, set your ground rules with the person very early in the relationship, and if there is more than one romantic interest make sure that they know about the other(s) and understand that they don’t call the shots about who you like in ‘that’ way.

Friends will come and go, some move away then return and your friendship might just pick up where it left off with them, some you will need to get to know all over again.  Don’t limit yourself, but also don’t make it more than you can handle either.

I personally have a lot of acquaintance’s, but maybe only a few really good people that I consider as a friend.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Paula F.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?