Stephanie has asked me to share my experience. So here goes.

I hope your will not be offended but my reply to your recent post about which restroom to use might be taken wrong if I reply publicly.<br style=”box-sizing: border-box; font-family: ‘open sans’; font-size: 14px;” />I work in a Federal government office with strong inclusivness policies so I dress however I feel each day. I am usually a girl several days a week. I generally use whichever restroom fits the day’s choice, but have been known to pick the shortest line in an emergency. Everyone in the building knows and never had any problems. but you talked about the entertainment value so you might be amused my what happened recently. I was standing at a urinal with my skirt up around my hips and my panties down to my knees taking care of business when a new employee walked in. He gasped, apologized, and retreated to check the sign on the door. He returned sheepishly grinning, apologized this time for his hasty actions. We both had a laugh, I hugged him and introduced myself.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?