Anonymous

Sebastien ,Hi , I to cross dressed only for a while and was married or in a relationship that would not allow me to dress . When i retired i finally gave in to Leslie , i had kept a dairy of my feelings for a couple of years and realized i was more than a cross dresser . I now dress almost full time and have grown nice breasts , B cup and wear a bra most all time because i need it and i so love it to . I think the bra helps me commit myself to my fem feelings . I do plan to go further just don’t know when , but dream of being fully female , we’ll see . I ‘am glad you told your wife and don’t have to hide any more , i know when i finally came out even to just myself i was so relived , i felt so much better about myself . I have told only one friend and he hasn’t told me how he feel’s , i hope i haven’t lost him . I think telling someone how we feel and who we are shouldn’t be just for our selves but to be honest about who we are careful of their feeling as well . I am happy for your success in your relationship , enjoy being her when you can and take care of your lady , she sounds very nice . I hope i can fall in love again , i would so love to be someone’s love interest , i was so hoping for my friend , but not so yet . Your friend , Leslie

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?