Stephanie Kennedy
Princess
Registered On: March 15, 2019
Topics: 12
Replies: 727

Hi Lea You have brought two very important issues. Gender, sexual preference. The second one has taken so many years of hard work just to get accepted in today’s society. Still there are those who may criticize, even bring harm to those who have same sex relationships. The Governments have been forced to step in and create Laws against any type of discrimination. Society does not change easy that is for sure. Think about Women’s issues in the work place. Woman simply want equal pay for equal work. Seams pretty simple to me. There struggle has gone on forever and still very much exists today. I recall my mother saying to my sisters that beauty can be a curse. My sisters were all very attractive well educated woman They had so much difficulty in their young lives mostly because of their beauty. They had to learn at a very young age how best to navigate this male dominated world. We as cross dressers and trans woman should side with the female gender. Their issues are our issues. We identify with the female gender. Our problem has been we have to keep a secret and hide it so no one will know. Society makes it clear that if you were born with a penis you should dress and act in a certain way. The same goes for people born with a vagina. Its up to all of us to voice our opinion and tell society we are people too and we have a difference of opinion. Great subjects to think and act upon.

Luv Stephanie

7 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account