This reminds me of something that happened to me many years ago.  I had a job where I often wore a coat and tie, but sometimes wore a Polo and slacks… depended on the client I was going to see. But I always wore pantyhose under my slacks, and often a bralette under my shirt.

There was a Payless ShoeSource near my house. One day I had a few minutes to kill before a meeting, so I decided to go in and look for some new heels. I wore men’s shoes with my work clothes, but I kept a pair of women’s flats in the car for just such occasions. I took off my men’s shoes and socks and slipped my feet into the casual black women’s flats, just in case I saw something I wanted to quickly and discreetly try on.  The one clerk there was helping a woman and her teenage son when I walked in.

I went to the aisle for the larger size women’s shoes and started looking. I was really wanting a pair of black pumps with about a 1″ heel, and I was hoping to fins some on sale. I listened to the woman and the mother of the teenager talking and knew they weren’t paying attention to me. I found what I was looking for, dropped one on the floor, slipped my foot out of my flat and into the heel… it was too small. I kicked it off and slipped my foot back into my shoe. As I was putting the box with the heels back on the shelf the sales girl appeared next to me. She asked if I wanted to try it on. I didn’t know what else to do, so I told her I had and it was too small. She looked at the size on the box and said “I’ll be right back.”

She came right back with a box of the same shoe, but in 1 larger size. She sat down on the little stool and said “Let’s try these and see how you like them.”  So I let her take my shoe off and help me put my foot in the new heel… it felt good. So she got the other one out and helped me put it on. She told me to walk back and forth and see how I liked them. She rolled up my pants leg and told me to look in the little mirror. She told me I have great ankles for heels.

Yep… I bought the shoes… and three other pairs. Unfortunately not long after that Payless ShoeSource started closing stores.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?