The weather today was all gloomy, so I just dressed in some drab clothes since I was tele-working today and didn’t have anyone around to impress.  And then went to check the mail box and I had received my new Transwonder bra.  I merrily strolled into my house and proceeded to the closet were my female garments are and did a superman, err a Superwomen change. Since I could wait to try my new bra on.  I My drab day went from blah to bling just like that.  The bra fits wonderfully and the breast forms brings it to life.  So now I am sitting here in my full female attire and make up with a ruby red lipstick smile on my face.

The bra runs around a $100 but is made for the contours of a man, since we are more square shape (maybe that me since I am plus size) and females are rectangle, so the cups sit were they should on your chest and provides you with ample cleavage for those low cut tops/dresses.  When I look in the mirror I am amazed at my reflection.  Just Love Love Love this bra.  And a AstroBooty helps to sell the picture cause it give me those plus size hips to swing about.  Hope you all have a good day.

https://www.transwonder.de/shop/

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?