Hey Team,

Accepting the relative normalcy of my CD propensities has helped me to understand and welcome the broadly diverse aspects of human sexuality and gender expression.  I wrote recently, in a reply on another subject, that my androgynous presentation (most frequent) is overlooked, tolerated, or accepted, often because I’m assumed to be gay.  I’m not gay, but who am I to reject or look down on any group of people or person who has also faced discrimination from the thought, fashion, and behavior police?  Those who identify as homosexual have garnered acceptance because they have escaped the stereotypes of either helpless victims or manipulative predators.  The array of talented competent gays has overwhelmed a society who had rejected them as insignificant and abnormal.  That said, if the same society could see who we (CDs) are, our skills and abilities, and the enormous array of contributions and accomplishments, we might find acceptance as well.  But for now, if I’m regarded favorably because they think I’m gay rather than disregarded cause I’m a “tranny,” I’m OK with that.

FAM

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?